Build and manage customer-centric Merchandise Financial Plans and Improve Alignment of Strategic goals
With Top Down and Bottom Up go-to-market Strategies, Resources and Initiatives with the ability to plan by attributes and establish Open-to-buy controls.
Top Reasons Organizations are Upgrading their Merchandise Financial Planning capabilities
- Omni-channel financial plans
- Ability to have more forward-looking driver based merchandise financial plans
- Leveraging AI/ML capabilities for financial forecasts
- Move from legacy systems to cloud based system
Use cases / capabilities favored by our clients
- Retail or cost based merchandise financial plans
- Real-time aggregation and dis-aggregation at any level in the hierarchy
- Modeling growth by business drivers such as assortment changes, promotions, demographic shifts etc.
- Connected planning top-down and bottoms-up with real-time reconciliation
- AI/ML driven projections
- Real-time reconciliation to assortment, allocation, replenishment etc.
- Visibility to competitive data, consumer data etc.
- Flexible and easy-to-use reporting
- Cycle over Cycle changes
- Assumptions tracking
- Post-game Analysis
- What-if scenarios and simulations
Merchandise Financial Planning with the o9 platform
Struggle to reconcile top down targets with bottom up forecasts? Find it difficult to understand the margin impact of mix changes? Don’t have good visibility to the assumptions and initiatives driving bottom up forecasts? o9’s AI platform can upgrade your revenue planning to a digital platform that empowers channel, regional sales management, sales operations, finance and product marketing to collaborate, plan and align on plans, forecasts, initiatives and resources to optimize revenue and margin performance.