Maximize profit with Smart Allocations to maintain optimized inventory levels for all stages of product lifecycle.
Accurately and efficiently allocate merchandise to stores and ensure optimal Inventory distribution that can maximize sales throughout the products’ lifecycle
Top reasons organizations are upgrading their Allocation Planning capabilities
Optimize your omni-channel environment
Use inventory and sell-through optimization techniques to maximize profitability across all scenarios.
Maximize the allocators productivity
Analyze assortment plans, forecasting and item-store affinity to get AI-based recommendations.
Enable one integrated process
Utilize initial allocation to in-season replenishment to end-of-season allocation.
Ditch the spreadsheets and move to the cloud
Get better overviews of your planning scenarios in real-time without using outdated spreadsheets.
Use cases favored by our clients
- Exception driven workflow
- Customer demand driven allocations
- Optimized Pack Allocations
- Intelligent allocations to handle short or excess supply
- Allocation Strategy – Develop and execute strategies to maximize sell through and profitability on core as well as seasonal items, while minimizing markdowns
- Refine Allocations using Store Priority, Store Grading, Size Profiles, Minimums and Maximums, presentation etc
- Store need generation using AI/ML based forecasts using sales history by regular, promotional, and clearance sales and other demographic, economic and environmental factors.
- Analyze store inventory at the style/size level, identify over and under performers and provide suggestions to improve
- Inventory balancing across stores, considering sales volume, store type, and capacity of each store (weekly)
- Store constraints such as store capacity, shelf space, receiving capacity etc.
- Multi-echelon network modeling including DC to DC or DC to store allocations
- Integration to assortment for including item-store eligibility, minimum, maximum, presentation, size curves and rules
- Automated integration to ERP/WMS for execution
- What-if scenario planning