Maximize profit with Smart Allocations to maintain optimized inventory levels for all stages of product lifecycle.
Top reasons companies are improving their allocation planning processes.
- Ability to optimize inventory and sell-through in an omni-channel environment
- AI based recommended allocations using Assortment plans, Forecast and Item-Store affinity to maximize Allocators productivity.
- Enable one integrated process from initial allocation to in-season replenishment to end-of-season allocation
- Move from legacy systems to cloud based system
Market & Consumer Insights
- Exception driven workflow
- Customer demand driven allocations
- Optimized Pack Allocations
- Intelligent allocations to handle short or excess supply
- Allocation Strategy – Develop and execute strategies to maximize sell thru and profitability on core as well as seasonal items, while minimizing markdowns
- Refine Allocations using Store Priority, Store Grading, Size Profiles, Minimums and Maximums, presentation etc
- Store need generation using AI/ML based forecasts using sales history by regular, promotional, and clearance sales and other demographic, economic and environmental factors.
- Analyze store inventory at the style/size level, identify over and under performers and provide suggestions to improve
- Inventory balancing across stores, considering sales volume, store type, and capacity of each store (weekly)
- Store constraints such as store capacity, shelf space, receiving capacity etc.
- Multi-echelon network modeling including DC to DC or DC to store allocations
- Integration to assortment for including item-store eligibility, minimum, maximum, presentation, size curves and rules
- Automated integration to ERP/WMS for execution
- What-if scenario Planning
Allocation Planning with the o9 platform
Accurately and efficiently allocate merchandise to stores and ensure optimal Inventory distribution that can maximize sales throughout the products’ lifecycle