Trusted by leaders across industry verticals
Accelerate digital transformation to achieve new levels of efficiency, resilience, and quality
Common aerospace & defense
challenges by role
- “Government budgets make up large share of our market and is becoming more and more volatile”
- “Our market research on leading indicators is disconnected from our supply chain plan”
- “We have uncertain OEM rate increases”
- “Structural changes are leading to change in air traffic demand (business adopting remote working, “flight-shame”)”
- “I have too many blind spots on my upstream capacity”
- “I have Limited visibility on Tier 2 & 3 supplier plans for upcoming recovery. Limited visibility on Supply Chain resilience.”
- “We have low planning process maturity / inflexible planning processes compared to other industries”
- “It is difficult to forecast spare parts (cannibalization from other grounded equipment, …)”
- “Airframers and tier 1sSuppliers resourcing production internally due to collapsing demand.
- “It is taking days/weeks to tell me if a plan change is possible”
- “Many of our tier 2 & 3 suppliers are facing risk of bankruptcy”
- Our S&OP deck takes too much time to build and is out of date by the time we have our meeting”
- “Financial What-if scenarios are out of date by the time we can get them done.”
- “We need a better long-range plan for new assembly footprints”
- “Our spare parts inventory is out of control and needs to be optimized”
Aim big, start small, iterate rapidly.
Top 5 quick-win o9 capabilities that aerospace & defense clients are starting with
AI/ML Powered Forecasting and Demand Planning
Using market knowledge, unleash the potential of AI/ML forecasting to more accurately predict demand. By better linking demand and supply, shape demand to maximize both short-term and long-term revenues and margins.
Supply Chain Analytics, Planning & Control Tower
Respond to demand changes and supply disruptions across the multi-tier SC in real-time thanks to advanced replanning capabilities, with what-if scenario evaluation. Leverage predictive IoT signals and spare parts inventory optimization to mitigate supply chain risk. Enable extended visibility and collaboration with suppliers.
Bring Financial, Commercial and Supply Chain plans and forecasts together, evaluate revenue gap closure proposals, supply chain feasibility and cost scenarios, and make P&L optimal decisions – Run all IBP meetings on the system for better alignment, and greater accountability. Maximize profitability in volatile market conditions.
Revenue Growth Management
Revenue Analytics, Planning & Gap Closure
Create and manage commercial plans across products, markets, channel and close gaps-to-plan by aligning NPI, pricing, and growth initiatives with inventory and supply capabilities. Utilize real-time scenarios to manage market volatility.
Market & Supply Chain Data - Knowledge Foundation
Connect the dots across products, channels, customers, and markets. Leverage the vast amounts of data now available – e.g., Commodity price leading indicators, mobility data, airline booking trends, economic activity, etc. – to better understand your markets and customer demand drivers.