Trusted by leaders across industry verticals
Accelerate personal, autonomous, connected transportation solutions with an AI knowledge platform
challenges by role
- “Ride sharing trends are impacting my sales”
- “Our transport market research on leading indicators is disconnected from our supply chain plan”
- “We can’t support the sales of all these new/different configurations”
- “Our CRM system is disconnected from our supply chain”
- “Our fleet sales plans and channel mix are dramatically shifting”
- “New regulations are impacting my EV sales forecast”
- “I have too many blind spots on my upstream capacity”
- “I am spending too much time building S&OP decks and not enough time running the business”
- “I can’t manage 15000+ component suppliers on JIT- I am blind on level 1 & 2 supplier constraints”
- “Clogged ports and other disruptions are impacting the business”
- “No one is looking at forward drivers of demand for better forecasting”
- “Plan feasibility is very difficult to determine with constant plan input changes”
- “Distribution, procurement and ops are not able to re-plan easily when faced with change”
- “It is taking days/weeks to tell me if a plan change is possible”
- “Our S&OP deck takes too much time to build and is out of date by the time we have our meeting”
- “Our P&L will continue to suffer till we build more in APAC-but I can’t get alignment on the financial model”
- “Financial What-if scenarios are out of date by the time we can get them done.”
- “We need a better long-range plan for new assembly footprints”
- “Market share losses are impacting cash flow – need a better mechanism to drive growth”
- “Consumer rebates and dealer incentives are missing expectations”
- “I am drowning in data but starving for insights to make better and faster decisions”
Aim big, start small, iterate rapidly.
Top 5 quick-win o9 capabilities that transportation clients are starting with
AI/ML Powered Forecasting and Demand Planning
Using market knowledge such as vehicle registration and IoT, unleash the potential of AI/ML forecasting to more accurately predict demand. Streamline OEM and aftermarket forecast consolidation with advanced analytics and automated workflows. By better linking demand and supply, shape demand to maximize both short-term and long-term revenues and margins.
Supply Chain Analytics, Planning & Control Tower
Respond to demand changes and supply disruptions across the multi-tier SC in real-time thanks to advanced replanning capabilities, with what-if scenario evaluation. Leverage predictive IoT signals and spare parts inventory optimization to mitigate supply chain risk. Enable extended visibility and collaboration with suppliers.
Bring Financial, Commercial and Supply Chain plans and forecasts together, evaluate revenue gap closure proposals, supply chain feasibility and cost scenarios, and make P&L optimal decisions – Run all IBP meetings on the system for better alignment, and greater accountability. Maximize profitability in volatile market conditions.
Revenue Growth Management
Revenue Analytics, Planning & Gap Closure
Create and manage commercial plans across products, markets, channels and close gaps-to-plan by aligning NPI, pricing, and growth initiatives with inventory and supply capabilities. Utilize real-time scenarios to manage commodity volatility.
Market & Supply Chain Data - Knowledge Foundation
Connect the dots across products, channels, customers, and markets. Leverage the vast amounts of data now available – e.g., Commodity price leading indicators, mobility data, Dealer sales trends, economic activity, etc. – to better understand your markets and customer demand drivers.
Trusted by the world’s leading companies
"We are seeing about a 50% scrap reduction. And that is driven by the fact that we have a line of sight now to our customer forecasts, and we're making decisions to avoid bringing in excess inventory or inventory we don't need."
Global Supply Chain Manager
"After spending the large majority of my career in the Life Sciences industry, I had yet to experience, a fully native, cloud-based integrated planning solution for my end-to-end supply chain. I’m now honored to help o9 solutions pull through what I believe is an industry game-changer."
Former SVP & CIO of Alexion Pharmaceuticals
"o9 is moving the team’s workload and energy away from executing mundane, tedious tasks like determining how many units of each SKU go to each store every single week. We're moving them upstream into preseason planning, into developing strategy, and then the system executes automatically."
Associate Vice President of Allocations and Merchandise
"Creating high-level financial plans and targets for our biggest regional channels and top product categories has been game-changing. It has led to more strategic conversations, better quality, and more accurate plans, and grounded us to unlock long-term growth."
Director of Global Planning
"Now when we hear things like, "This has been the most important improvement or biggest improvement to my mental health" to "I have never, ever have to tell a customer I'm out of something." Those are the moments when you know we have got it right."
Vice President of Engineering and Quality Assurance