Trusted by leaders across industry verticals
You are transforming your network. Drive a seamless connection with your customers with an AI Powered Knowledge Platform
“We have convergence across business units requiring coordination and consistency – e.g. reverse and forward logistics, repair planning”
Common telecom equipment providers
challenges by role
- “We have rapid innovation with shorter and shorter product life cycles”
- “Market saturation in mature markets is leading to intense competition”
- “Our leading demand drivers & indicators not being monitored systematically - Creates surprises”
- “Massive volumes of customer, supplier, product, and market data available but not being used effectively to drive decisions and business results”
- “We have convergence across business units requiring coordination and consistency – e.g. reverse and forward logistics, repair planning”
- “Our subscriber growth forecasts are not usually tied to device demand forecast creating disconnects”
- “High inventory & out-of-stock risk with new product launches”
- “Limited end-to-end visibility on supply chain status, capacity and constraints”
- “Disconnected reverse and forward logistics planning”
- “Lacking good collaboration with suppliers and repair vendors”
- “Rapid evolution of business models – prepaid, postpaid, bundles, phone leasing creating complexity”
- “Management of rising markdown costs to keep up with product lifecycle changes.”
- “Slow, siloed planning processes without clear view on constraints lead to alignment gap between planning, finance and operations execution.”
- “Our S&OP is conducted on PowerPoint – A big productivity drain and highly ineffective meetings”
Aim big, start small, iterate rapidly.
Top 5 quick-win o9 capabilities that telecom equipment providers clients are starting with
AI/ML Powered Forecasting and Demand Planning
Using market knowledge such as warranty registration and device IoT, unleash the potential of AI/ML forecasting to more accurately predict demand. By better linking demand and supply, shape demand to maximize both short-term and long-term revenues and margins.
Supply Chain Analytics, Planning & Control Tower
Respond to demand changes and supply disruptions across the multi-tier SC in real-time thanks to advanced replanning capabilities, with what-if scenario evaluation. Leverage spare parts inventory optimization to mitigate supply chain risk. Enable extended visibility and collaboration with suppliers and customers..
Bring Financial, Commercial and Supply Chain plans and forecasts together, evaluate revenue gap closure proposals, supply chain feasibility and cost scenarios, and make P&L optimal decisions – Run all IBP meetings on the system for better alignment, and greater accountability. Maximize profitability in extremely competitive market conditions.
Revenue Growth Management
Revenue Analytics, Planning & Gap Closure
Create and manage commercial plans across products, markets, channels and close gaps-to-plan by aligning NPI, pricing, and promotions initiatives with inventory and supply capabilities.
Real-Time Market Knowledge
Leverage the vast amounts of data now available – e.g., mobile data usage, video and IoT adoption, network data, customer trends, economic activity, etc. – to better understand your markets and customer demand drivers.