Trusted by leaders across industry verticals
Why is the o9 Digital Brain the platform every Semiconductor company needs?
Are your slow and siloed planning capabilities preventing you from detecting market changes, forecasting demand accurately, and driving integrated commercial, supply chain and financial plans and decisions at the speed and scale needed to compete in the digital age?
challenges by role
- “We are seeing rapid growth in the smartphone and automotive market driving semiconductor investments in emerging markets.”
- “Rapid innovation and portfolio expansion with shorter product life cycles is leading to markdowns/obsolescence”
- “Our leading demand drivers & indicators not being monitored systematically - Creates surprises”
- “Our long supply lead times create limited ability to react to significant changes in short term demand.”
- “Demand shifts away from PCs to servers, telecom, music players and imaging devices creates forecasting challenges”
- “Distribution, procurement and ops are not able to re-plan easily when faced with change”
- “We have limited visibility and collaboration with Multi-Tier Suppliers around disruption and constraints”
- “Allocation of constrained supply is often contentious and sub-optimal”
- “High capital costs and lead times to build fabrication plants are often years ahead of actual demand.”
- “Collaborative manufacturing adds complexity. We increasingly share design and manufacturing costs.
- “Slow, siloed planning processes without clear view on constraints lead to alignment gap between planning, finance and operations execution”
- “We cannot answer management what-if questions in real-time”
- “Our S&OP is conducted on PowerPoint – A big productivity drain and highly ineffective meetings”
Aim big, start small, iterate rapidly.
Top 5 quick-win o9 capabilities that semiconductors clients are starting with
AI/ML Powered Forecasting and Demand Planning
Using market knowledge, unleash the potential of AI/ML forecasting to more accurately predict demand. Manage significant volume shifts across channels and products. By better linking demand and supply, shape demand to maximize both short-term and long-term revenues and margins.
Supply Chain Analytics, Planning & Control Tower
Respond to demand changes and supply disruptions across the multi-tier SC in real-time thanks to advanced replanning capabilities, with what-if scenario evaluation. Leverage predictive IoT signals to mitigate supply chain risk. Enable extended visibility and collaboration with suppliers.
Bring Financial, Commercial and Supply Chain plans and forecasts together, evaluate revenue gap closure proposals, supply chain feasibility and cost scenarios, and make P&L optimal decisions – Run all IBP meetings on the system for better alignment, and greater accountability. Execute long-range – capital-intensive plans that enable competitive advantage.
Revenue Growth Management
Revenue Analytics, Planning & Gap Closure
Create and manage commercial plans across products, markets, channels and close gaps to plan by aligning NPI, pricing, and growth initiatives with inventory and supply capabilities. Utilize real-time scenarios to accelerate decision-making during volatile and dynamic market conditions.
Market & Supply Chain Data - Knowledge Foundation
Connect the dots across products, channels, customers, and markets. Leverage the vast amounts of data now available – e.g., Competitive pricing changes, leading indicators, mobility data, vehicle IoT data, customer trends, economic activity, etc. – to better understand your markets and customer demand drivers.