Trusted by leaders across industry verticals.
Consumer demands are evolving. Make integrated decisions that are better and faster to drive growth.
Common home & personal care
challenges by role
- “We have an increasing range of product options (e.g., Cosmeceuticals, green, natural, anti-bacterial) requiring intelligent data driven assortment.”
- “Large consolidation of customers for both brick and mortar and ecommerce make service and negotiation challenging.”
- “Our market visit reports are all on email – no way to reference them systematically.”
- “We have limited Visibility to NPI, Marketing, Promotion & Price Changes – Extremely manual processes.”
- “I’m selling a large portfolio –exceptions only please!”
- “Our Social media ambassadors can generate volatile demand spikes we can’t plan against.”
- “With significant shifts in demand, our statistical forecasting is driving a decline in forecast accuracy.”
- “We have Silo-ed, Sequential Planning across Distribution, Production, Procurement Operations.”
- “A lack of collaboration between various links in the supply chain, is causing poor insights into SKU levels leading to over/under stocks.”
- “We have limited end-to-end visibility on supply chain status, capacity and constraints.”
- “Slow, siloed planning processes without clear view on constraints lead to alignment gap between planning, finance and operations execution.”
- “Increasing volatility of raw material and commodity costs.”
- “Our S&OP process is conducted on PowerPoint – A big productivity drain driving highly ineffective meetings.”
- “Our AOP / finance process is disconnected from the rolling forecasts of our S&OP process.”
- “Our growth return on marketing/trade spend is not meeting expectations.”
Aim big, start small, iterate rapidly.
Top 5 quick-win o9 capabilities that home & personal care clients are starting with
AI/ML Powered Forecasting and Demand Planning
Using market knowledge, unleash the potential of AI/ML forecasting to more accurately predict demand. By better linking demand and supply, shape demand to maximize both short-term and long-term revenues and margins.
Supply Chain Analytics, Planning & Control Tower
Respond to roll-out changes and supply disruptions across multi-tier SC in real-time thanks to advanced replanning capabilities, with what-if scenario evaluation – enabled by the most advanced supply chain digital twin in the market.
Bring Commercial, Supply Chain, and Financial forecasts and plans together for a 360-degree view of the business. Evaluate NPI, market adoption, roll-out, supply delay, and other scenarios and make optimal, data-driven Integrated Business Planning decisions. Run all IBP meetings on the system for real-time decision-making.
Revenue Growth Management
Revenue Analytics, Planning & Gap Closure
Create and manage commercial plans across products, markets and channels and close gaps-to-plan by aligning NPI, pricing, and promotions initiatives with inventory and supply capabilities.
Market & Supply Chain Data - Knowledge Foundation
Connect the dots across products, channels, customers, and markets. Leverage the vast amounts of data now available – e.g., Shopper Loyalty Data, mobility data, POS data, customer trends, economic activity, etc. – to better understand your markets and customer demand drivers.