Trusted by leaders across industry verticals
Why is the :o9 Digital Brain the platform every High Tech & Electronics company needs?
Are your slow and siloed planning capabilities preventing you from detecting market changes, forecasting demand accurately, and driving integrated commercial, supply chain and financial plans and decisions at the speed and scale needed to compete in the digital age?
Deliver breakthrough innovation faster, sense risks and opportunities earlier.
Common high tech & electronics
challenges by role
- “Collaboration is complex. Manufacturing and sales have gone global with production facilities, R&D labs, and test facilities located in many countries.”
- “Our leading demand drivers & indicators not being monitored systematically - Creates surprises”
- “Rapid innovation with shorter and shorter product life cycles is leading to markdowns/obsolescence”
- “We are seeing rapid technology shifts e.g. Impact of 5G and IOT driving transition complexity”
- “We have a limited understanding of industry-wide supply constraints and raw material cost impacts”
- “Distribution, procurement and ops are not able to re-plan easily when faced with change”
- “We have limited visibility and collaboration with multi-tier suppliers around disruption and constraints”
- “Allocation of constrained supply is often contentious and sub-optimal”
- “We have long cycle times to respond to customer demand change requests."
- “Slow, siloed planning processes without a clear view on constraints lead to alignment gap between planning, finance and operations execution”
- “Our AOP /finance process is disconnected from the rolling forecasts of our S&OP process”
- “We cannot answer management what-if questions in real-time”
- “Our S&OP is conducted on PowerPoint – A big productivity drain and highly ineffective meetings”
Aim big, start small, iterate rapidly.
Top 5 quick-win o9 capabilities that high tech & electronics clients are starting with
AI/ML Powered Forecasting and Demand Planning
Using market knowledge, unleash the potential of AI/ML forecasting to more accurately predict demand. Manage significant volume shifts across channels and products. By better linking demand and supply, shape demand to maximize both short-term and long-term revenues and margins.
Supply Chain Analytics, Planning & Control Tower
Respond to demand changes and supply disruptions across the multi-tier SC in real-time thanks to advanced replanning capabilities, with what-if scenario evaluation. Leverage predictive IoT signals and spare parts inventory optimization to mitigate supply chain risk. Enable extended visibility and collaboration with suppliers.
Bring Financial, Commercial and Supply Chain plans and forecasts together, evaluate revenue gap closure proposals, supply chain feasibility and cost scenarios, and make P&L optimal decisions – Run all IBP meetings on the system for better alignment, and greater accountability. Maximize profitability in volatile market conditions.
Revenue Growth Management
Revenue Analytics, Planning & Gap Closure
Create and manage commercial plans across products, markets, channels and close gaps to plan by aligning NPI, pricing, and growth initiatives with inventory and supply capabilities. Utilize real-time scenarios to accelerate decision-making during volatile and dynamic market conditions.
Market & Supply Chain Data - Knowledge Foundation
Connect the dots across products, channels, customers, and markets. Leverage the vast amounts of data now available – e.g., Competitive pricing changes, leading indicators, mobility data, customer trends, economic activity, etc. – to better understand your markets and customer demand drivers.