Consumer demands are evolving. Make integrated decisions that are better and faster to drive growth.
Common consumer electronics
challenges by role
- “Customers are expecting seamless shopping across different channels such as stores and online.”
- “Rapid innovation with shorter and shorter product life cycles is leading to markdowns/obsolescence.”
- “Our market visit reports are all on email – no way to reference them systematically.”
- “Many people are second guessing forecasts - Limited visibility and collaboration around assumptions.”
- “Multiple product changes during a product’s life cycle requires carrying extra inventory, leading to higher carrying costs and a greater risk to the bottom line.”
- “We need to re-work plans as revised numbers continuously come in from partners and suppliers, making it difficult to mitigate and anticipate risks.”
- “We have Limited Visibility and Collaboration with Tier 1, 2 Suppliers around constraints and disruptions.”
- “Our batch planning systems are not providing real-time answers to demand and supply change what-ifs.”
- “Allocation of constrained supply is often contentious and sub-optimal.”
- “Management of rising markdown costs to keep up with product lifecycle changes is challenging.”
- “Slow, siloed planning processes without clear view on constraints lead to alignment gap between planning, finance and operations execution.”
- “Increasing volatility of raw material and commodity costs is creating headwinds.”
- “Our growth return on marketing/trade spend is not meeting expectations.”
- “We cannot answer management what-if questions in real time.”
- “Our AOP /finance process is disconnected from the rolling forecasts of our S&OP process.”
Aim big, start small, iterate rapidly.
Top 5 quick-win o9 capabilities that consumer electronics clients are starting with
AI/ML Powered Forecasting and Demand Planning
Using market knowledge, unleash the potential of AI/ML forecasting to more accurately predict demand. By better linking demand and supply, shape demand to maximize both short-term and long-term revenues and margins.
Supply Chain Analytics, Planning & Control Tower
Respond to roll-out changes and supply disruptions across multi-tier SC in real-time thanks to advanced replanning capabilities, with what-if scenario evaluation – enabled by the most advanced supply chain digital twin in the market.
Bring Commercial, Supply Chain, and Financial forecasts and plans together for a 360-degree view of the business.
Evaluate NPI, market adoption, roll-out, supply delay, and other scenarios and make optimal, data-driven Integrated Business Planning decisions. Run all IBP meetings on the system for real-time decision-making.
Revenue Growth Management
Revenue Analytics, Planning & Gap Closure
Create and manage commercial plans across products, markets and channels and close gaps-to-plan by aligning NPI, pricing, and promotions initiatives with inventory and supply capabilities.
Market & Supply Chain Data - Knowledge Foundation
Connect the dots across products, channels, customers, and markets. Leverage the vast amounts of data now available – e.g., Shopper Loyalty Data, mobility data, POS data, customer trends, economic activity, etc. – to better understand your markets and customer demand drivers.