Trusted by leaders across industry verticals
Capitalize on volatility – Adopt a digital platform to mitigate risk and capture market opportunities
challenges by role
- “Eastern markets can provide opportunities for faster sales growth and lower production costs.”
- “We are creating new revenue streams with green products. E.g lightweight vehicle parts and building materials.”
- “We have limited visibility to NPI, Marketing, & Price Changes – Extremely manual processes.”
- “We have limited CRM Opportunity pipeline visibility – Not systematized.”
- “Many people are second guessing forecasts - Limited visibility and collaboration around assumptions.”
- “Our business is capital intensive we must run our plants at full capacity.”
- “We are subject to extensive regulations and laws governing the handling, storage, disposal, and remediation of hazardous substances.”
- “We have constraints not adequately modeled in the planning system – execution deviates from plan.”
- “Improving supply chain operations, finding less-costly materials, re-engineering processes, and cutting costs are ongoing.”
- “Our batch planning systems are not providing real-time answers to demand and supply change what-ifs.”
- “Our raw material prices & market demand are volatile. We are exposed to rapid changes in raw material values and demand shifts.”
- “Our AOP /finance process is disconnected from the rolling forecasts of our S&OP process.”
- “Wage and margin pressure are forcing us to manufacture in other markets.”
- ”Our S&OP is conducted on PowerPoint – A big productivity drain and highly ineffective meetings.”
- “Globalization of manufacturing, has driven us to follow our customers overseas.”
Aim big, start small, iterate rapidly.
Top 5 quick-win o9 capabilities that chemicals clients are starting with
AI/ML Powered Forecasting and Demand Planning
Using market knowledge, unleash the potential of AI/ML forecasting to more accurately predict demand. By better linking demand and supply, shape demand to maximize both short-term and long-term revenues and margins.
Supply Chain Analytics, Planning & Control Tower
Respond to demand changes and supply disruptions across the multi-tier SC in real-time thanks to advanced replanning capabilities, with what-if scenario evaluation. Leverage predictive IoT signals to mitigate supply chain risk. Drive extended visibility and collaboration with suppliers and maximize asset utilization.
Bring Financial, Commercial and Supply Chain plans and forecasts together, evaluate revenue gap closure proposals, supply chain feasibility and cost scenarios, and make P&L optimal decisions – Run all IBP meetings on the system for better alignment, and greater accountability. Maximize profitability in volatile market conditions.
Revenue Growth Management
Revenue Analytics, Planning & Gap Closure
Create and manage commercial plans across products, markets and channels and close gaps-to-plan by aligning NPI, pricing, and growth initiatives with inventory and supply capabilities.
Market & Supply Chain Data - Knowledge Foundation
Connect the dots across products, channels, customers, and markets. Leverage the vast amounts of data now available – e.g., Commodity price leading indicators,, mobility data, customer trends, economic activity, etc. – to better understand your markets and customer demand drivers.