Trusted by leaders across industry verticals
Accelerate personal, autonomous, connected automotive solutions with an AI knowledge platform.
Disruptive forces are changing the face of the automotive industry. Transformational shifts to autonomous driving, electrification, connected digital services, and volatile supply of raw materials and components are creating risk and opportunity.
Common automotive oems
challenges by role
- “Chip shortages continue to seriously impact our sales plan”
- “Our transport market research on leading indicators is disconnected from our supply chain plan”
- “We can’t support the sales of all these new/different configurations”
- “Our fleet sales plans and channel mix are dramatically shifting”
- “New regulations are impacting my EV sales forecast”
- “New technologies (e.g. connected services, autonomous driving and electrification) and regulation are increasing the complexity of the product portfolio.”
- “I have too many blind spots on my upstream capacity”
- “I can’t manage 15000+ component suppliers on JIT- I am blind on multi-tier supplier constraints”
- “No one is looking at forward drivers of demand for better forecasting”
- “Distribution, procurement and ops are not able to re-plan easily when faced with change”
- “It is taking days/weeks to tell me if a plan change is possible”
- “Our demand in developing markets is expected to be a leading, long-term growth driver.”
- “We need a better long-range plan for new assembly footprints to shift to high growth regions.”
- “Liquidity has become a major issue. We seek to reduce costs in response to lower market share and shift to innovative platforms”
- “Consumer rebates and dealer incentives are missing volume lift expectations”
- “Our S&OP deck takes too much time to build and is out of date by the time we have our meeting”
Aim big, start small, iterate rapidly.
Top 5 quick-win o9 capabilities that automotive oems clients are starting with
AI/ML Powered Forecasting and Demand Planning
Using market knowledge such as vehicle registration and IoT, unleash the potential of AI/ML forecasting to more accurately predict demand. By better linking demand and supply, shape demand to maximize both short-term and long-term revenues and margins.
Supply Chain Analytics, Planning & Control Tower
Respond to demand changes and supply disruptions across the multi-tier SC in real-time thanks to advanced replanning capabilities, with what-if scenario evaluation. Leverage predictive IoT signals and spare parts inventory optimization to mitigate supply chain risk. Enable extended visibility and collaboration with suppliers.
Bring Financial, Commercial and Supply Chain plans and forecasts together, evaluate revenue gap closure proposals, supply chain feasibility and cost scenarios, and make P&L optimal decisions – Run all IBP meetings on the system for better alignment, and greater accountability. Build accurate long-range plans for assembly footprints. Maximize profitability in volatile market conditions.
Revenue Growth Management
Revenue Analytics, Planning & Gap Closure
Create and manage commercial plans across products, markets, channels and close gaps-to-plan by aligning NPI, pricing, and growth initiatives with inventory and supply capabilities. Utilize real-time scenarios to manage commodity volatility.
Market & Supply Chain Data - Knowledge Foundation
Connect the dots across products, channels, customers, and markets. Leverage the vast amounts of data now available – e.g., Commodity price leading indicators, mobility data, Dealer sales trends, economic activity, etc. – to better understand your markets and customer demand drivers.