Capitalize on volatility – Adopt a digital platform to mitigate risk and capture market opportunities.
challenges by role
- “Changing consumer priorities are accelerating: consumer and regulatory concern over genetically modified grains, soybeans, and other crops challenge static sales plans.”
- “We have limited visibility to Marketing, & Price Changes – Extremely manual processes.”
- “Managing unique seasonality and product variances across my areas is very challenging.”
- “We have limited CRM Opportunity pipeline visibility – Not systematized.”
- “Our leading demand drivers & indicators not being monitored systematically - creates surprises.”
- “We have Limited Visibility and Collaboration with our suppliers around constraints and disruptions."
- “Our batch planning systems are not providing real-time answers to demand and supply change what-ifs.”
- “Controlling logistics costs is a priority. Volatile fuel costs and disruptions at ports threaten efficient operations and profitability.”
- “Our agricultural commodity prices fluctuate sharply due to acres planted, yield, and inventory levels.”
- “Our crop production can vary from region to region and is highly volatile with climate change.”
- “Our AOP /finance process is disconnected from the rolling forecasts of our S&OP process.”
- “People Productivity – Most work is offline, with low adoption of systems of engagement.”
Aim big, start small, iterate rapidly.
Top 5 quick-win o9 capabilities that agribusiness clients are starting with
AI/ML Powered Forecasting and Demand Planning
Using market knowledge and leading indicators unleash the potential of AI/ML forecasting to more accurately predict demand. By better linking demand and supply, shape demand to maximize both short-term and long-term revenues and margins.
Supply Chain Analytics, Planning & Control Tower
Respond to roll-out changes and supply disruptions across multi-tier SC in real-time thanks to advanced replanning capabilities, with what-if scenario evaluation – enabled by the most advanced supply chain digital twin in the market.
Bring Commercial, Supply Chain, and Financial forecasts and plans together for a 360-degree view of the business.
Evaluate new products, market adoption, roll-out, supply delay, and other scenarios and make optimal, data-driven Integrated Business Planning decisions. Run all IBP meetings on the system for real-time decision-making.
Revenue Growth Management
Revenue Analytics, Planning & Gap Closure
Create and manage commercial plans across products, markets, channels and close gaps-to-plan by aligning NPI, pricing, and promotions initiatives with inventory and supply capabilities.
Market & Supply Chain Data - Knowledge Foundation
Connect the dots across products, channels, customers, and markets. Leverage the vast amounts of data now available – e.g., Shopper Loyalty Data, mobility data, Crop IoT data, customer trends, economic activity, etc. – to better understand your markets and customer demand drivers.