o9 is proud to present Microsoft with The Digital Brain award, named after o9’s next-generation software platform, for technology partner of the year.
The o9 Digital Brain is a cloud-native platform built to scale on Microsoft Azure, enabling customers’ digital transformation and providing the ability to gain insights through AI and advanced analytics.
o9 Solutions is a strategic Microsoft partner, with collaborations aimed to transform leading companies’ supply chain, commercial and integrated business planning capabilities across industry verticals.
Data and AI workflows build on Microsoft Azure
Key Microsoft Supply Chain Platform Partner
“Achieving supply chain resiliency has never been more important than it is today. This is true across industries but is significantly important within manufacturing businesses.
Our global partnership with o9 Solutions delivers one of the most efficient and scalable digital solutions, providing manufacturers with end-to-end supply chain visibility, planning and optimization. These capabilities empower businesses to effectively understand and act upon real-time insights from highly complex supply chains, disruptive market forces, and fast-paced customer demands.
Together, we are helping our joint customers achieve tangible business outcomes and economic value through a resilient supply chain powered by the Microsoft cloud.”
Vice President, Manufacturing Industry, Microsoft Corp.
“To keep up with the rate of change in today’s environment, businesses require a scalable infrastructure like Microsoft Azure and AI-driven workflows like those provided by o9 Solutions. o9 is able to deploy and scale cognitive supply chain solutions faster than anyone on the market by using Azure, and further solidifies o9 as the platform of choice for AI-driven demand, supply, and integrated business planning.”
– Chakri Gottemukkala, Co-Founder and CEO of o9 Solutions
The o9 Digital Brain is available as part of Microsoft’s Supply Chain Platform which also includes the Microsoft Cloud for Manufacturing and Cloud for Retail.
- Flexible deployment options on o9’s Azure tenant or the customer’s tenant.
- Commercial advantages through availability on Azure Marketplace.
- Common data models, including data security and encryption.
- Added confidence for corporations with history and investment with Microsoft.
In the news
- o9 Integration for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is now available – o9 Solutions
- Announcing the Microsoft Cloud for Manufacturing preview
- How OEMs are adapting with intelligent supply chains
- Best practices for customer-centric integrated business planning
- Eliminating waste with intelligent planning – an interview with Sanjiv Sidhu
- Case study: o9 Solutions and Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics