Trusted by leaders across industry verticals.
Capitalize on volatility – Adopt a digital platform to mitigate risk and capture market opportunities
challenges by role
- “The market is highly cyclical to market conditions - this stresses our sales plans and creates need to track assumptions and risk”
- “We have limited visibility to NPI, Marketing, & Price Changes – Extremely manual processes”
- “We are seeing extreme competition and price pressure”
- “We are seeing a rising variety of value added service requests - driving different additives”
- “We lack visibility to anticipate and simulate upstream capacity.”
- “We face significant procurement challenges of raw material (getting the right quality and quantity to the different sites)”
- “Hot charging timing(Steel) – having the right timing between furnace and rolling) is getting more complex”
- “Make to order is still common/little visibility on demand signals that are creating unwanted buffers”
- “Planning and scheduling is difficult and must take into account changing campaigns and product sequencing”
- Highly competitive market – price and margin pressure
- “High variability of quality and prices of raw materials make it difficult to provide reliable projections”
- “We cannot answer management what-if questions in real time”
- “Our AOP /finance process is disconnected from the rolling forecasts of our S&OP process”
- “We have been largely focused on status reporting (Performance to Date ) vs. Insight into forecast gaps and gap closure actions”
Aim big, start small, iterate rapidly.
Top 5 quick-win o9 capabilities that metals clients are starting with
AI/ML Powered Forecasting and Demand Planning
Using market knowledge, unleash the potential of AI/ML forecasting to more accurately predict demand. By better linking demand and supply, shape demand to maximize both short-term and long-term revenues and margins.
Supply Chain Analytics, Planning & Control Tower
Respond to demand changes and supply disruptions across the multi-tier SC in real-time thanks to advanced replanning capabilities, with what-if scenario evaluation.
Leverage predictive IoT signals to mitigate supply chain risk. Drive extended visibility and collaboration with suppliers and maximize asset utilization.
Bring Financial, Commercial and Supply Chain plans and forecasts together, evaluate revenue gap closure proposals, supply chain feasibility and cost scenarios, and make P&L optimal decisions – Run all IBP meetings on the system for better alignment, and greater accountability. Maximize profitability in volatile market conditions.
Revenue Growth Management
Revenue Analytics, Planning & Gap Closure
Create and manage commercial plans across products, markets and channels and close gaps-to-plan by aligning NPI, pricing, and growth initiatives with inventory and supply capabilities.
Market & Supply Chain Data - Knowledge Foundation
Connect the dots across products, channels, customers, and markets. Leverage the vast amounts of data now available – e.g., Commodity price leading indicators, mobility data, customer trends, economic activity, etc. – to better understand your markets and customer demand drivers.