Why is the o9 Digital Brain the platform every Medical Equipment company needs?
Are your slow and siloed planning capabilities preventing you from detecting market changes, forecasting demand accurately, and driving integrated commercial, supply chain and financial plans and decisions at the speed and scale needed to compete in the digital age?
Accelerate innovation and manage supply chain risk for positive patient outcomes.
Common medical equipment
challenges by role
- “Pandemic risk management is delaying non-critical procedures”
- “Many people are second guessing forecasts - Limited visibility and collaboration around assumptions”
- “Negotiations are tougher because of consolidation: hospitals, doctors groups, clinics, purchasing groups, and MCOs buy in bulk at lower costs and apply margin pressure”
- “Developing emerging nation infrastructure creates a demand for life science products in different markets”
- “We have short term variability with complex and long lead time manufacturing (CTO, MTO, ATO)"
- “It is difficult to sense Demand and link PLM to the demand plan”
- “We have Limited Visibility and Collaboration with multi-tier Suppliers around Constraints”
- “We carry excess spare parts inventory to keep machines up and running”
- Private insurers and government programs must limit payments for many medical treatments due to increasing health care costs.”
- “Our AOP /finance process is disconnected from the rolling forecasts of our S&OP process”
- “Our S&OP is conducted on PowerPoint – A big productivity drain and highly ineffective meetings”
- “Market Consolidation: hospitals, doctors groups, clinics, purchasing groups, and MCOs buy in bulk at lower costs and apply margin pressure”
Aim big, start small, iterate rapidly.
Top 5 quick-win o9 capabilities that medical equipment clients are starting with
AI/ML Powered Forecasting and Demand Planning
Using market knowledge, unleash the potential of AI/ML forecasting to more accurately predict demand. By better linking demand and supply, shape demand to maximize both short-term and long-term revenues and margins.
Supply Chain Analytics, Planning & Control Tower
Respond to demand changes and supply disruptions across the multi-tier SC in real-time thanks to advanced replanning capabilities, with what-if scenario evaluation. Leverage predictive IoT signals and spare parts inventory optimization to mitigate supply chain risk. Enable extended visibility and collaboration with suppliers.
Bring Financial, Commercial and Supply Chain plans and forecasts together, evaluate revenue gap closure proposals, supply chain feasibility and cost scenarios, and make P&L optimal decisions – Run all IBP meetings on the system for better alignment, and greater accountability. Maximize profitability in volatile market conditions.
Revenue Growth Management
Revenue Analytics, Planning & Gap Closure
Create and manage commercial plans across products, markets, channels and close gaps to plan by aligning NPI, pricing, and growth initiatives with inventory and supply capabilities. Utilize real-time scenarios to manage commodity volatility.
Market & Supply Chain Data - Knowledge Foundation
Connect the dots across products, channels, customers, and markets. Leverage the vast amounts of data now available – e.g Epidemiological signals, mobility data, patient trends, economic activity, etc. – to better understand your markets and customer demand drivers.