Multi-echelon Inventory Optimization and replenishment based on future demand, current plans and other factors to improve service levels, grow sales, and optimize inventory.
Top reasons retailers are upgrading their demand forecasting capabilities
- Ability to optimize inventory and costs in an omni-channel environment
- Move from unconstrained to constraint based replenishment
- Improve visibility, responsiveness and productivity by having one integrated system from supplier to shelf
- Move from legacy systems to cloud based system
Use cases / capabilities favored by our clients
- Exception driven workflow
- AI driven actionable recommendations
- Multi-echelon network modeling from the supplier to the shelf
- Inventory optimization across the entire network
- Constraint based flow optimization for seasonal or promotional peaks
- Accurate order forecast for suppliers
- Supply chain constraint data management
- Integrated financial metrics such as cost-to-serve, margin, revenue etc.
- What-if scenario Planning
Replenishment Planning with the o9 platform
o9 replenishment solution offers a very comprehensive multi echelon inventory optimization for cost to serve, inventory and service level tradeoffs compared to a more traditional replenishment view.