DALLAS, 12 April, 2021— o9 Solutions Inc., a premier AI-driven integrated planning and operations solution provider for the enterprise, reported record annual recurring revenue bookings in Q1 2021, continuing the strong momentum from 2020. Software bookings grew 121% year-over-year as demand for o9’s integrated business planning platform continued to grow. The bookings growth in Q1’21 was driven almost entirely by new logo additions which included clients across industrial manufacturing, retail, apparel, and food and beverage industries.
The company also delivered a record number of global deployments to its clients during the quarter by leveraging its industry-specific reference models and realizing rapid time-to-value across complex planning workflows including demand, supply, inventory optimization, S&OP planning, and control tower.
“o9’s ‘Digital Brain’ capability is rapidly becoming a must-have for companies looking to accelerate their transition to a digital operating model,“ said Chakri Gottemukkala, CEO of o9. “On a daily basis, the complexity and volatility of demand and supply is exposing the problems with the silos in traditional operating models – leading to massive value leakage. Last quarter was no exception: The worldwide chip shortages and the Suez Canal blockage proved again that even small disruptions can have large impacts. Becoming a digital, data-driven business is an imperative for all traditional businesses in this environment and o9’s platform enables exactly that.”
“o9’s ‘Digital Brain’ capability is rapidly becoming a must-have for companies looking to accelerate their transition to a digital operating model,“ – Chakri Gottemukkala, CEO of :o9 Solutions
o9 added bookings across all its core industry verticals of CPG, Manufacturing and Retail with notable growth in the Food & Beverage and Fashion & Apparel sub-segments. The company also delivered a record number of global deployments to its clients during 2020 by leveraging its industry specific reference models and realizing rapid time to value across complex planning workflows including demand, supply and S&OP planning.
“We are seeing strong demand indicators heading into 2021 and beyond, and intend to aggressively invest into global growth particularly in China, Latin America and South-East Asia”, said Igor Rikalo, President & COO commenting on o9’s outlook. “o9 has the most advanced cloud-native platform for all planning capabilities, as evidenced by its adoption by leading Fortune 100 companies. We have significantly scaled our capabilities across sales, marketing, and delivery to support our pipeline and expected growth, and are well-positioned to capture the opportunity ahead of us.”
“o9 has the most advanced cloud-native platform for all planning capabilities, as evidenced by its adoption by leading Fortune 100 companies.” – Igor Rikalo, COO of :o9 Solutions
o9 also announced its flagship AIM10x Global 2021, the biggest digital transformation event to date, to be held virtually April 19-21, 2021. The event will feature over 55 speakers—industry leaders and experts in planning, analytics, and digital transformation, along with 3000+ attendees worldwide. Please register here.
o9 has achieved several significant milestones year-to-date, including:
- Announced new SaaS engagements with Beluga and Samsung Bioepis
- Announced global deployment of the o9 platform at Estée Lauder for Demand and Supply Planning
- Highlighted by Pirelli in their 5-year industrial plan as a key digitalization platform for analytics and modeling
- Rated highest across all vendors for ‘Completeness of Vision’ in o9’s first ever inclusion in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning
- Announced the expanded partnership with PwC Korea and a brand new partnership with Chainalytics
- The AIM10x Executive Council added the following advisors: Vikram Agarwal, Steve Cakebread, Filippo Catalano, Rupert Deger, Chris Gaffney, Jochen Grosspietsch, Dirk Lembregts, and Hiroshi Nishikawa
- o9 Solutions was ranked No. 54 on Inc. Magazine’s List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Texas
- o9 Employees worldwide collectively walked over 50,000,000 steps in 30 days, enough to circle the globe, as part of the ‘o9 Walks’ and contributed $20,000 to Tree-Nation