DALLAS, July 12, 2022 – :o9 Solutions, a leading enterprise AI software platform provider for transforming planning and decision-making, today reported that its annual recurring revenue (ARR) through the first half of 2022 more than doubled compared to the same period a year ago. The company continued its growth trajectory from the first quarter into the second quarter of 2022 with the addition of new global clients across a variety of industries, including food and beverage, footwear and apparel, publishing, consumer healthcare, high-tech, and steel.
“Our impressive and consistent quarterly growth underscores the power and broad applicability of the o9 Digital Brain platform to support the digital transformation of supply chain, commercial and integrated business capabilities at businesses everywhere,” said Chakri Gottemukkala, Co-founder and CEO, o9 Solutions. “It also speaks to the critical need for smart, integrated planning and decision-making to navigate significant global supply chain disruptions. Our strong growth throughout the first half of 2022 validates our belief that o9 is uniquely positioned to provide the world’s largest enterprises with the superior visibility, predictive and prescriptive insights and cross-functional collaboration required to thrive in today’s complex and volatile market.”
During the second quarter, o9 began co-developing a new CO2 emissions tracking capability with a client, opening the o9 platform up to a new and rapidly growing market for ESG applications. Additionally, 29 clients went live with the o9 platform during the first half of the year across key supply chain planning use cases, including demand planning, supply planning, and sales and operations planning. o9 continues to increase its global talent pool, which now exceeds 2,000 employees worldwide, as well as expand its geographical footprint with new offices in Singapore, Milan, Munich, Madrid, and Lyon, France.
Igor Rikalo, President and Chief Operating Officer, o9 Solutions, said, “The exceptional results o9 achieved during the second quarter demonstrates the powerful combination of consistent execution and a state-of-the-art platform. In addition to delivering business value to our clients, we are steadfast in our commitment to many social impact and sustainability initiatives as highlighted in our first-ever annual ESG report. At o9, we understand the deeply interconnected nature of sustainability, optimal supply chain performance, and technology. We look forward to continuing on this incredible growth trajectory and focusing on our social impact and sustainability initiatives in 2022 and beyond.”
Other notable highlights during Q2’22 include:
- o9 Solutions was named a leader in Gartner’s 2022 Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning Solutions
- o9 Solutions and Deloitte launched Smart Planning, an AI-powered Subscription-based Supply Chain Planning service
- o9 Solutions announced several new clients adopting its platform including PepsiCo, Danone, Garrett Motion, AMOREPACIFIC, Total Wine & More and Chow Sang Sang.
- o9Walks featured 1,400 participants, including o9 employees, customers, partners, friends and family members, who took more than 316 million steps combined in a single month in support of Tree-Nation.org. As a result, 6,320 trees will be planted in the Similipal National Park in India.
- o9 Solutions is recognized by the Financial Times as one of The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2022