You are transforming your network. Drive a seamless connection with your customers with an AI Powered Knowledge Platform
Telecommunications technology is changing at an exponential pace. Significant capital investments are required for 5G transitions and the markets are becoming more and more competitive due to market saturation.
Common telecom operators
problems by role
- “We have highly silo’ed planning – e.g. Purchase planning done independently from customer forecasting and fulfillment”
- “Limited end-to-end visibility on supply chain status, capacity and constraints”
- “Unique requirements across multiple business units – Wireless, Internet/TV and Network infrastructure”
- “Store replenishment and inventory allocations to customers is a highly manual process – especially for constrained SKUs”
- “Our batch planning systems are not providing real-time answers to demand and supply change what-ifs”
- “We have rapid innovation with shorter and shorter product life cycles”
- “Market saturation in mature markets is leading to intense competition”
- “Our leading demand drivers & indicators not being monitored systematically - Creates surprises”
- “Massive volumes of customer, supplier, product, and market data available but not being used effectively to drive decisions and business results”
- “We are investing billions in capital to support 5G and other innovations and need to make project deadlines”
- “Mergers & acquisitions to fuel growth require better long range planning”
- “Slow, siloed planning processes without clear view on constraints lead to alignment gap between planning, finance and operations execution.”
- “Our S&OP is conducted on PowerPoint – A big productivity drain and highly ineffective meetings”
Aim big, start small, iterate rapidly.
Top 5 quick-win o9 capabilities that telecom operators clients are starting with
Know your customer
Understand what is driving purchasing patterns, key consumer demographic profiles and leading indicators of purchase intention.
Sense, shape, & forecast demand
ML techniques that leverage demand sensing can dramatically improve accuracy and grow sales and margin.
Digital Supplier Collaboration
Establish a collaborative platform to capture opportunities and mitigate risk. Streamline subscriber and device forecast consolidation with advanced analytics and automated workflows.
Proactively manage parts proliferation driven by new innovations in network operations. Utilize key inputs such as demand volatility, supply volatility, and forecast accuracy to calculate optimal inventory levels across your multi-tier supply chain.
Deliver your financial commitments
Make better decisions that respect supply chain constraints, deliver revenue growth, and mitigate financial plan gaps.