Trusted by leaders across industry verticals.
The Age of “never normal” is driving the Digital Transformation of retail supply chains.
Significant shifts in consumer preferences have created unprecedented levels of volatility, uncertainty, and complexity. Retailers are being forced to challenge the status quo and step up their supply chain competencies, in an effort to successfully grow and transform their businesses.
o9’s platform enables retailers to transition from their traditional operating model to a digital operating model, so that they can quickly analyze, optimize and evaluate complex decisions before taking action.
challenges by role
- “We are experiencing changing consumer preferences with the move towards sustainability, fresh/organic/healthy, and locally sourced materials challenging sales plans”
- “There is a significant shift in channel preferences with the need to support various store formats and omnichannel options.”
- “We have a lack of collaboration between various links in the supply chain, causing poor decisions leading to over/under stocks.”
- “We have limited end-to-end visibility on supply chain status, capacity and constraints”
- “Slow, siloed planning processes without clear view on constraints leading to sales and margin alignment gaps between finance, merchandising and operations.”
- “Changing assortments and new product launches are resulting in excess inventory or out-of-stocks throughout the fulfillment network.”
Aim big, start small, iterate rapidly.
Top 5 quick-win o9 capabilities that retail clients are starting with
AI/ML Powered Forecasting and Demand Planning
Using market knowledge, unleash the potential of AI/ML forecasting to more accurately predict demand. By better linking demand and supply, shape demand to maximize both short-term and long-term revenues and margins.
Merchandise Financial Planning
Merchandise Financial Planning and Assortment Planning
Align all financial, strategic, Top-down, Middle-Out and Bottom-Up planning processes to improve efficiency, quality and accuracy. Determine product mix across channels, regions and stores to maximize profits and minimize markdowns. Launch products aligned to the right market and consumer demographics at breakthrough speeds.
Supply Chain & Logistics for Retail
Replenishment & Flow Planning
Utilize advanced allocation and replenishment optimization techniques to proactively position inventory to service demand. Build flow plans that respect the end-to-end constraints of your supply chain.
Retail Control Tower
Supply Chain Analytics, Planning & Control Tower
Respond to Demand changes and supply disruptions in real-time with advanced Demand/Supply Matching capabilities, analytics and scenario evaluation. Take corrective actions to resolve unexpected network bottlenecks, supply shortages and demand disruptions.
Market & Supply Chain Data - Knowledge Foundation
Connect the dots across products, channels, customers, and markets. Leverage the vast amounts of data now available – e.g., Shopper Loyalty Data, mobility data, POS data, customer trends, economic activity, etc., – to better understand your markets and customer demand drivers.