Accelerate digital transformation to achieve new levels of efficiency, resilience, and quality
Common aerospace & defense
problems by role
- “I have too many blind spots on my upstream capacity”
- “I have Limited visibility on Tier 2 & 3 supplier plans for upcoming recovery. Limited visibility on Supply Chain resilience.”
- “We have low planning process maturity / inflexible planning processes compared to other industries”
- “It is difficult to forecast spare parts (cannibalization from other grounded equipment, …)”
- “Airframers and tier 1sSuppliers resourcing production internally due to collapsing demand.
- “It is taking days/weeks to tell me if a plan change is possible”
- “Government budgets make up large share of our market and is becoming more and more volatile”
- “Our market research on leading indicators is disconnected from our supply chain plan”
- “We have uncertain OEM rate increases”
- “Structural changes are leading to change in air traffic demand (business adopting remote working, “flight-shame”)”
- “Many of our tier 2 & 3 suppliers are facing risk of bankruptcy”
- Our S&OP deck takes too much time to build and is out of date by the time we have our meeting”
- “Financial What-if scenarios are out of date by the time we can get them done.”
- “We need a better long-range plan for new assembly footprints”
- “Our spare parts inventory is out of control and needs to be optimized”
Aim big, start small, iterate rapidly.
Top 5 quick-win o9 capabilities that aerospace & defense clients are starting with
Supply Chain Planning
Optimize Spare Parts
Full Inventory management with Multi -Echelon Inventory Optimization (MEIO). Automated transaction management using business rules.
Sense & forecast demand
ML techniques that leverage external demand signals can dramatically improve accuracy, grow sales and margin.
Digital Supplier Collaboration
Manage uncertain supply & suppliers
Establish a collaborative platform with your upstream supply base. Provide reliable procurement signals and gain early constraint visibility.
Supply Chain Control Tower
Enable Predictive Visibility
Capture real-time visibility of inventory, transportation, and network assets to sense disruptions and opportunities earlier and make decisions faster.
Deliver your financial commitments
Make better decisions that respect supply chain constraints, deliver revenue growth, and mitigate financial plan gaps.