Accelerate personal, autonomous, connected automotive solutions with an AI knowledge platform
Common automotive suppliers
problems by role
- “Shipping disruptions are causing significant challenges supporting our OEM customers”
- “Volatile demand - we must remain nimble. Consumers often pause purchases due to economic uncertainty.”
- “Our base demand for auto parts is increasing - Average lightweight vehicle is on the road 12 years now”
- “Managing the right amount of inventory with more skus is becoming more challenging”
- “Our batch planning systems are not providing real-time answers to demand and supply change what-ifs”
- “Our aftermarket distribution channels are consolidating-putting pressure on margins”
- “Determining optimal channel mix between aftermarket and OEM channels is difficult”
- “Many small part manufacturers depend on a single large customer.”
- “Our leading demand drivers & indicators not being monitored systematically - Creates surprises”
- “Many people are second guessing forecasts - Limited visibility and collaboration around assumptions”
- “Our high inventories to buffer risk and uncertainty tie up cash flow”
- “Our AOP /finance process is disconnected from the rolling forecasts of our S&OP process”
- “China's automotive market has grown significantly presenting a huge commercial potential.”
- “We are getting squeezed with longer payment terms from OEM’s. OEM liquidity has become a major issue”
- “Our people productivity needs to improve – Most work is offline, low adoption of systems”
Aim big, start small, iterate rapidly.
Top 5 quick-win o9 capabilities that automotive suppliers clients are starting with
Supply Chain Planning
Part proliferation is increasing due to new trends in ownership, telematics and electrification. Portfolio segmentation, sensitivity scenario analysis, and continuous inventory level optimization can support optimal service levels with the lowest amount of inventory.
Sense and Forecast Demand
By connecting leading indicators and demand drivers from both external and internal data sources. Utilize AI/ML forecasting models to improve accuracy, grow sales and margin.
Supply Chain Control Tower
Enable Predictive Visibility
Capture real-time visibility of inventory, capacity, and network assets to sense disruptions and opportunities earlier and make decisions faster.
Digital Supplier Collaboration
Establish a collaborative platform to capture opportunities and mitigate risk. Streamline OEM and aftermarket forecast consolidation with advanced analytics and automated workflows.
Optimize Cost to Serve
Measure E2E costs by establishing a digital twin of your supply chain network. Establish auto-allocation and promising rules to the customer item route to market.