Accelerate personal, autonomous, connected automotive solutions with an AI knowledge platform.
Disruptive forces are changing the face of the automotive industry. Transformational shifts to autonomous driving, electrification, connected digital services, and volatile supply of raw materials and components are creating risk and opportunity.
problems by role
- “I have too many blind spots on my upstream capacity”
- “I can’t manage 15000+ component suppliers on JIT- I am blind on multi-tier supplier constraints”
- “No one is looking at forward drivers of demand for better forecasting”
- “Distribution, procurement and ops are not able to re-plan easily when faced with change”
- “It is taking days/weeks to tell me if a plan change is possible”
- “Chip shortages continue to seriously impact our sales plan”
- “Our transport market research on leading indicators is disconnected from our supply chain plan”
- “We can’t support the sales of all these new/different configurations”
- “Our fleet sales plans and channel mix are dramatically shifting”
- “New regulations are impacting my EV sales forecast”
- “New technologies (e.g. connected services, autonomous driving and electrification) and regulation are increasing the complexity of the product portfolio.”
- “Our demand in developing markets is expected to be a leading, long-term growth driver.”
- “We need a better long-range plan for new assembly footprints to shift to high growth regions.”
- “Liquidity has become a major issue. We seek to reduce costs in response to lower market share and shift to innovative platforms”
- “Consumer rebates and dealer incentives are missing volume lift expectations”
- “Our S&OP deck takes too much time to build and is out of date by the time we have our meeting”
Aim big, start small, iterate rapidly.
Top 5 quick-win o9 capabilities that automotive clients are starting with
Sense and Forecast Demand
By connecting leading indicators and demand drivers from both external and internal data sources. Utilize AI/ML forecasting models to improve accuracy, grow sales and margin.
Supply Chain Control Tower
Enable Predictive Visibility
Capture real-time visibility of inventory, capacity, and network assets to sense disruptions and opportunities earlier and make decisions faster.
Digital Supplier Collaboration
Establish a collaborative platform to capture opportunities and mitigate risk. Streamline OEM and aftermarket forecast consolidation with advanced analytics and automated workflows.
Gain Insights from Market Data
Translate voluminous data such as IHS, consumer confidence, interest rate, geographic and demographic consumer insights, and vehicle IoT to improve go-to- market and supply chain plans.
Bridge Silos and Suppliers
Enable faster reconciliation of demand, supply and financial plans. Reduce decision latency with real-time scenario planning that enables financial objectives and respects supply chain constraints.