In the consumer goods market, the complex mix of business-to-business and business-to-customer channels has created a requirement for new sourcing and distribution strategies. Innovative brands have changed the way products are distributed, expanded vertical-specific models, and prompted companies to sell through their own retail channels as they seek to differentiate themselves from competitors. These industry transformations are continuing to evolve at a rapid pace, leaving many companies deliberating their next moves.
On September 16th, 2021 at 6 PM CET/12 EST join Saif Rivers, Vice President – Retail Industry Leader at IBM, Vikram Murthi, VP of Industry Strategy and Nick Scott, Senior Consultant at o9 Solutions as they deliver the answers to questions such as:
- What are the key challenges brands are facing related to allocation and replenishment in an D2C/omnichannel world?
- Can Direct-to-Consumer deliver higher margins and a better customer experience with more efficient operations?
- How does the move to D2C affect product assortment decisions?
- Are there new promotions strategies that become more relevant with the move to D2C?
- What does the journey to Direct-to-Consumer fulfillment look like and how can you avoid the pitfalls?
- How can data and advanced analytics be leveraged to make smart, fact-based decisions?
Register for this webinar and hear from the experts on how to accelerate your success in the consumer products vertical.
VP Industry Strategy at o9 Solutions
Vice President – Retail Industry Leader at IBM
Senior Consultant at o9 Solutions