Supply chains struggle with high variability in the quality and accuracy of data. The challenges are amplified when planning depends largely on the use of Excel. To future-proof planning and leapfrog to best-in-class planning and decision-making, companies must embrace the shift to new technology and new ways of working.
On February 1st, 2022, at 6 PM CET, join Frank Stegherr, Senior Vice President Supply Chain Management & Logistics at Schaeffler, and Stephan de Barse, Executive Vice President at o9 Solutions, in our next wide-ranging discussion of what matters when selecting the right planning tool, including:
- Where did previous technology fall short in addressing your needs?
- What capabilities were most important in deciding which planning solution is right for you?
- How did you go about identifying and prioritizing your most important use cases?
- What technology innovations are most important to developing an agile and resilient supply chain?
- What are the investments that supply chains must make today if they want to be successful three years from now?
Stephan de Barse
Executive Vice President – :o9 Solutions
Dr. Frank Stegherr
Senior Vice President Supply Chain Management & Logistics – Schaeffler