Apparel and Footwear companies need to navigate the shifts in the industry and catch up with them. Amongst those trends, the most important are the needs to:
– Move towards an omni-channel distribution transformation: D2C model is rapidly growing, but the traditional B2B2C distribution is still crucial
– Improve supply chain visibility and flexibility: manage direct and indirect sales channels in an integrated way, especially for demand, inventories, and orders
– Enhance collaboration with suppliers and retailers: promote a mutual understanding of benefits for a successful partnership.
Key Topics Discussed
1. What are the key challenges for the Apparel and Footwear industry?
2. What are the key imperatives for supply chain executives: visibility, autonomy, and supplier connection
3. How can we leverage technology to address these challenges and achieve these imperatives? How does the journey look like?
VP of Product Development and Sourcing – Crocs
Dirk Michael Niederhäuser
Supply Chain Consulting practice – IBM
Vice President Client Management – :o9 Solutions
Director of Presales – :o9 Solutions