Key Topics Discussed
We will look at how CPGs are able to:
- Build a market knowledge model to spot demand risks and opportunities much faster.
- Continue to optimize their price and promotion investments.
- Make adjustments in product portfolio, pricing and assortment in response to the significant change in consumer trends due to COVID.
And we will dive into how CPGs can:
- Synchronize commercial planning use-cases across time-horizons: from building the annual operating plan, to initiative seeding, to the monthly business planning process.
- Upgrade their revenue management toolkit – as we access more and more data, with increasingly sophisticated AI models, how should we invest in both next-gen platforms and people.
- Synchronize commercial plans with supply chains to understand the feasibility of the plans and the cost-to-serve.
Global Director, Sales Operations – AB InBev
Stephan de Barse
Executive Vice President – :o9 Solutions