Change Agent: Applying Military Leadership Lessons to Business Transformation
Whether a leader is guiding an organization through a digital transformation or keeping a team of Blue Angel pilots in a precise formation for a 53-minute flight, one necessary leadership skill can make all the difference both in a military or corporate scenario: building trust is paramount to a team’s success.
In fact, organizations that build high-trust levels are more productive, outperforming low-trust organizations by 186%, according to the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
So what can leaders do to set a strong foundation to build high-performing, cohesive teams?
In this episode of Masters of Digital Transformation, host Caleb Masters is joined by David Koss, Leadership and Values Coach at o9 Solutions, to discuss:
- The leadership lessons David has learned from his 30-year career in the United States Navy and how he applies them in his role in the corporate world.
- Why it’s important to educate teams on why changes are necessary in order to gain their buy-in.
- How to lead teams through change.
- Why leadership teams need to focus on developing their organization’s core values.
Learn more by reading the o9 Blog, Choose the Right Demand Planning Resources.
- Weekly update of new episodes
- Be the first to listen to new seasons
- Exclusive content for our registrants