Aligning IBP Strategy and Execution with Resideo’s Gerard Couderc
According to a study conducted by McKinsey & Company, research estimates disruptions lasting a month or longer are occurring every 3.7 years on average, costing consumer goods companies one-third of a year’s earnings every decade. To remain competitive, CPG companies must be more agile than ever in responding to shifting consumer behavior, quickly evolving macroeconomic conditions such as inflation, and supply chain constraints such as global shortages.
Few companies have adapted to the change better than Resideo, a $5+ billion business that puts people in charge of their home comfort, safety, security, and energy efficiency and is a top global distributor of security, fire, and low-voltage products.
Resideo’s Global IBP & Data Analytics Director, Gerard Couderc, says, “the key to success was embracing both top-down and bottom-up approaches to change management at the same time.”
What other lessons can be gleaned from Resideo’s transformation journey?
In this episode of Masters of Digital Transformation, we’ll cover:
- Gerard Couderc’s career journey to becoming a digital transformation leader at Resideo.
- The key drivers forcing supply chain leaders to rethink their operations to become more agile and flexible.
- How technology partners enabled the Resideo team to build a more agile and resilient operation from the bottom up and top down.
- What listeners can expect to learn during Gerard’s aim10x global 2023 session.
Register for aim10x global 2023—o9 Solutions’ two-day online event on enterprise planning and decision-making—to learn from Gerard and other business leaders, such as former Unilever CEO and sustainability trailblazer Paul Polman, the SVP and CDO of Pirelli, Pier Paolo Tamma, and the CSTO of Pepsico, Dr. Athina Kanioura today!
- Weekly update of new episodes
- Be the first to listen to new seasons
- Exclusive content for our registrants