aim10x global 2022 – FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
aim10x global 2022 is our largest digital transformation event to date. Through keynotes with C-Suite executives and interactive industry roundtables, we will provide you with an online platform to learn from firsthand digital transformation experience. Watch this video to learn more.
You can connect both via a laptop and your mobile device. We recommend using your laptop for the most optimal experience.
Here is a summary of what you can do inside the platform:
- View the agenda
See the details of all sessions and join them as they go live. You can also add sessions to your calendar or to ‘My Schedule’—your personalized agenda within the platform.
- Connect with Partners
Visit our partner booths to chat with them one-one-one, access their content, and more.
- Create and View ‘My Schedule’
Create and view your personalized agenda.
- Set and View Your Meetings
Edit your meeting availability to let others know when you are available for meetings or chats.
Please follow these steps to manage your notifications:
- Go to the event platform: https://events.hubilo.com/aim10xglobal2022/login
- Click on your name in the upper-right corner.
- Click on the settings icon, choose “Manage Notifications” from a dropdown menu.
- Click on “Desktop and Mobile App notifications”.
- Go through the list to deactivate specific notifications or choose to deactivate all.
All the sessions will become available “on demand” at the end of the event day. If you are registered for the event, you will be able to watch the sessions on the platform at the time convenient for you.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.